Thursday, September 23, 2010

Three out of four ain't bad!

  1. Well, what do you know! Baby food and drinks are exempt from the 100ml LGA restrictions.  That's a relief!  I was wondering how I was going to check in a jersey cow without anyone noticing.
  2. Found a baby carrier that reputedly carries small children with ease and comfort.  (Yeh, right, you try carrying 12 kgs for extended periods with ease and comfort!)
  3. Why can't everyone just speak English?  Make life so much easier! I think the chances of me remembering these words are close to slim and none.  You try saying wegwerfwindel (G), jednorázové pleny (C) or wegwerp luier (D). Surely me coming at any shop keeper with a squirming child whose smell would outlast religion would give them some indication that I wasn't there to pick up a nice red!  Though, come to think about it...   
  4. Still working on this one...

Now looking for a baby bag that resembles Dr Who's Tardis.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment