Friday, December 17, 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas

During Team O’Connor’s recent time away, we decided that one day we would come back for a White Christmas. 



I have decided today why wait…let’s just go back now!

For some sado-masochistic reason, I have decided today would be a good day to do my Christmas baking.  If you lived in Europe, that would be a purely delightful thing to do; if you live in Queensland, Australia, you are clearly on the brink of the realm of self harm.

It is 34 degrees Celsius with around 70% humidity. Having an oven running flat out all day to add insult to injury just sounded like a good idea at the time…

I can only take solace in the fact that I endeavour to sweat out an equalising amount of calories as I am consuming in Christmas fare! Negative calorie foods…I wonder if Jenny Craig has thought of that?

Cranberry and pistachio shortbread anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment