Tuesday, December 7, 2010

‘What the…’ Part Two

Sticking with the canine emissions theme, I would like to share the next ‘What the’ moment.

Now, my German is rudimentary at best, but I suspect, like me, that won’t matter when you see this ad.




One afternoon, after a day’s sightseeing, we checked back into our hotel room in Berlin and as usual daddy and the short one collapsed in front of the idiot box.  While I ran around like a chook with my head cut off doing all the ‘domestics', I was somewhat taken aback when I thought I saw what indeed I did see…


Kackel Dackel  (links to YouTube video)


If you believe the blurb that accompanies this 'educational game', children will be taught how the digestive system works, as well as teaching them responsible pet ownership.  I am surprised they haven't added Gastroenterology and Veterinary Science 101!

Fun for all the family and something you will no doubt have at the top of your Christmas list…

1 comment:

  1. The YouTube link was very ... maybe... interesting.. is the word I am looking for??

    I don't think that it will catch on in Australia. However, maybe they can advertise it in Paris, France. That is the place where I saw quite a bit of the doggy do-do!!

    ReplyDelete