Monday, October 25, 2010

The Checklist

Possibly due to lack of sleep, frantic work pace, unexpected health issues and last minute panic, I admit I have entered the ‘who’s-genius-idea-was-this?’ phase.

So much so, I am convinced I have forgotten something significant.  Child, check; husband, check; airline tickets, check; passport, check.


Now that work has all but become a distant memory (after only a couple of hours), I can begin to take stock of all that remains to be done.  Still that nagging feeling lingers, bringing with it those immortal words once announced by a member of a cabin crew,

"As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses."

I mean honestly, who would ever consider leaving family members on public transport? 

OK, OK… I might have thought about it once or twice…alright?  


OK, yes, I did say once that eBay was looking like a definite option…alright, it might have been more than that...BUT I wasn’t serious! Really, I wasn’t!


With a face like this, how could you doubt my state of mind!



No comments:

Post a Comment