- Travel Toddler - comprehensive site AND it's Australian which is a huge plus! Well, that is if you are Australian of course!
- Little Gulliver - the commercial arm of Travel Toddler retailing some really useful travel items
- Flying with Kids - helpful tips, but not Australian so some content not appropriate/applicable
- Travel with Kidz - Australian network of Travel Agents that specialise - would you believe - in travel with kids
- Family Travel - written by parents for parents, lots of useful tips, originates from OS
- Smart Traveller - Australia's DFAT, provides current travel advice and warnings, as well as a useful PDF for download called 'Travelling Parents'
- Trip Advisor - for that never ending search for the Holy Grail of accommodation
and probably the best website that I have come across in all of this would have to be
- Team O'Connor - for its insightful commentary, scintillating content and witty anecdotes!
(...you have to be kidding me, who writes this stuff?)